Think of it as “Fertility 101″…. Here, well familiarize you with all the Trying-to-Conceive (TTC) essentials: details on the most reliable early pregnancy tests to take, which ovulation tests work best, how to chart your basal body temperature (BBT), how to check your cervical mucus — and much more.
- Low-Tech Ways to Help You Conceive FAQ
Compiled by Roger A. Hunt, Ph.D.
- Acronyms and Abbreviations
Long list including IUI, AF, BCP, IVF, DH, TIA, etc.
- Charting Your Basal Body Temperature Information and FAQ
Basic how-to plus frequently asked questions.
Available as Excel spreadsheets, PDFs and GIFs.
- Home Pregnancy Test HCG Levels & FAQ
Covers over a dozen major brands, plus Q&A.;
- Ovulation Predictor Kit FAQ
Q&A; and company contact info.
- Robitussin for Fertility FAQ
Using Robitussin/guaifenesin to improve cervical mucus.